martes, 8 de octubre de 2013

Manualidades para otoño/ DIY with kids in Autumn

Que bonito es el otoño, y como sigue haciendo buen tiempo, que gusto¡¡
Autumn is very beautiful and we still have good weather¡¡


Este año voy a buscar manualidades para hacer con las niñas en casa, así que buscando en Pinterest he encontrado muchas cosas inspiradoras, os pongo las que mas me han gustado.
This year I am trying to do a lot of DIY with the girls. Looking for in Pinterest I have found a lot of inspiring pictures. Here you have the most I liked:








Nosotras ya hemos empezado con las manualidades:
We have already begun to do things:

 


No está mal para empezar no? (Lo hemos hecho con bastoncillos para los oídos, que buena idea¡¡)
Not bad for the first DIY no?( We have done it with cotton swabs, I think it is a great idea¡¡)


1 comentario:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips