miércoles, 17 de julio de 2013

Shopping for the kids in Ledbury Road

Aquí seguimos de verano¡¡¡ incluso nos quejamos, será la falta de costumbre, pero la verdad es que que poco apetece moverse con este calor...

We continue in summer¡¡ Even people begins to complain, maybe is because they are not used to it, but it is really very uncomfortable to do plans with this warm weather.

Hoy os quiero enseñar una calle con un montón de tiendas para niños en el barrio, me encanta:
Today I want to show you one of my favorites streets with a lot of shops to buy clothes for the kids:

Ledbury Road:




Si os meteis en el siguiente Link podéis ver todas las tiendas que hay a lo largo de toda la calle:
If you go to the link below you can check all the shops in Ledbury Road:

http://www.streetsensation.co.uk/ptbello/lr_west.htm

http://www.streetsensation.co.uk/ptbello/lr_east.htm

Bueno, hoy os quiero enseñar una en especial, yo creo que es mi favorita, eso si, nada barata:
Well, I think this is my favorite, but it is not very cheap:

Petit Aime:

Es una tienda francesa con una selección de cosas preciosas para los niños, desde los recién nacidos hasta los mas mayores. Tienen también cosas para la habitación de los niños (me encantan los globos japoneses). También podéis encontrar una buena selección de juegos y juguetes para niños. Me encanta todo lo que tienen de Djeco.

It is a french shop with a great selection of pretty things for the kids. Since they are born until the eldest. They have also decorating stuff  for the room (I love the Japanese balloons). They have also a very good selection of toys (I love all the Djeco selection)

Tienen una de mis marcas favoritas para los jersey y las chaquetas de las niñas: Bonton:
They have one of my favorite brands of cardigans for girls: Bonton. It´s amazing the design and the cotton they use on it.

Os dejo las imágenes mas chulas que me encontrado trasteando por todas partes:
I bring you the pictures I have founded browsing on internet:





Otro día mas tiendas de esta calle, que de verdad merece la pena si paseáis por Notting Hill.
I will tell you more about shops, but really if you are in the surroundings of Notting Hill, don't hesitate to go to this street.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips