viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

Londres en Mammaproof



Soy mammaproof¡¡¡
I am Mammaproof¡¡



No pienses que me he vuelto loca. Son unas guías que han escrito de Madrid y Barcelona con todos los sitios chulos "family friendly" .
Don´t think I am crazy. They are a guidebook of Madrid and Barcelona with cool"family friendly" places to go.



En España hay muchos sitios, cada vez mas y mas chulos en todas las ciudades y la idea de estas dos chicas es compartirlos en su página web. Hay mundo mas allá de las piscinas de bolas. Me parece una idea genial¡¡
In Spain, you can find a lot of different places very cool and friendly. The idea of these two women is to share the places that you have found. I think it is a great idea¡¡

También puedes comprar las guías en las tiendas que son "amigas" y a parte cotillear su página web con todos los post de sitios chulos que la gente manda. Ahí estoy yo, con mi primera crónica. La he hecho sobre "Byron", el mejor sitio de hamburguesas "family friendly":
You can buy the guidebooks in  friend´s shops but you can also check the web page with all the posts  that the people has send to them. Like me, with my first post about "Byron". For me the best burgers in London in a family friendly environment. 

http://www.mammaproof.org/es/lugares-para-ninos-en-barcelona/byron/

Creo que Londres es una ciudad muy mammaproof, poco a poco espero seguir aportando sitios chulos.
I think London is really a mammaprof´s city. I hope I will contribute to show the people these cool places.

Os recomiendo que visiteis su página web tanto si vives en España como si vas de turista con niños:
I recommend you their web page, if you live in Spain but also if you are a tourist with kids:

http://www.mammaproof.org/es/lugares-para-ninos-en-barcelona/

A disfrutar del fin de semana de verano, incluso aquí ha llegado el calor¡¡
Enjoy the warm weekend, even here summer has arrived finally¡¡




1 comentario:

  1. I am using blogger. It is very easy to use and I like the templates.
    Good luck!!

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips